1. Will I get a certificate after completing this class?
Yes. Participants who successfully complete the course by completing all the module assignments will receive a registered certificate, credit and grade sheet from Institute of Holistic Mental Health and School Psychology India. Participants will also get life membership of School Psychology India.
2. What resources will I need for this class?
You will get all the material required for the course during the training period.
3. Will I be able to work after completing this course?
Yes, of course.
4. Can I pay the fee in instalments?
Please note that there is no option to pay in instalments.
5. When should I register?
Registrations are accepted on a ‘first come first served’ basis, and the registration process will be closed once all places on the course are taken. You are advised to register early to avoid disappointment. Contact 09600800020 through text or Wats app.
6. What is your cancellation policy?
You may make a substitution without charge at any time before the start of the course, but all cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If your cancellation is received more than three weeks before the commencement of the course, you will be eligible for a full refund. If your cancellation is received in the three-week period before the course starts, 25% of the course fee will be retained and after the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be retained and if you cancel after eight weeks, the course fee is entirely non-refundable. If written notification is not received and you do not attend the course, the full course fee will be retained as a cancellation charge.
7. What materials will I be provided with?
A full course pack together with supplementary materials will be provided at the first session of each module through email.
8. For whom our courses will suit?
The course is designed to benefit professional participants who are or will be leaders in their fields. This includes psychologists, counsellors, social workers, special educationists, academicians, human resource professionals, teachers, management executives and NGO representatives. Interested members of the general public who want to improve their knowledge of mental health are also welcome to do a few courses provided they fulfil the course eligibility requirements. A university degree will normally be required as a condition of acceptance on the course. Go through each course page carefully as the requirements, course objective and target learners may differ from one course to another (check the course page above).
9. Why choose our courses?
- Delivers a comprehensive understanding of internationally recognised mental health practices and standards
- Explains how therapeutics work and shows how they can be applied in practice
- Offers access to leading course materials and course techniques
- Provides a coherent account of international practices
- Shows the relevance of international mental health practices to domestic practice
- Improves critical awareness of key issues in contemporary mental health issues
- Provides you with the current practices in specific speciality
10. Can I start the course, take a break, and finish it later?
Yes. You can; but prior permission through email regarding break period is required.
11. Can I take online courses on a Mac?
Yes, you can. Some users have reported being able to use alternate operating systems.
12. Is there someone I can call for help?
Yes, if you experience any difficulties, you can contact the Student Advisor for assistance regarding any of the administrative or guide issues. For academic issues, you can contact the guide at any time as per your convenience.
13. What is included with my course registration?
Each course price includes the online training course and certification. You will not be asked to pay anything extra at any point of the course.
14. What are the session schedules?
Most courses are offered in different sessions. Each session has a specific start date and learners in the same session move through the course together according to a schedule of suggested deadlines. If a course doesn't have sessions, it's a self-paced course.
15. What if I am not able to complete the course on time?
If you fall behind or want more time to complete a course, you can switch to the next session. If you can't complete a course in a single session, you can keep taking it in more sessions until you finish.
16. Should I have to be online at a certain time for class?
No, not required. You and your guide will decide on online schedules, as and when required.
17. When does the class begin?
Your course begins on the date on your course schedule. Your course guide will send you an email to begin class proceedings. On registration, you will be getting a course schedule.
18. How does online course work?
Our online course will function like a traditional face-to-face class, but it will be delivered via distance technology through materials which are designed to bridge the absence of classroom interaction. You will be able to ask your instructor questions, complete assignments and take tests. Online students are connected with the support resources they need. We are here to help.
19. How to complete assignments?
Your course guide will provide clear instructions for completing each assignment, and you have to email it to your course guide.
20. How will I be assessed for certification?
Your assignments will be assessed for certification. You won’t be able to copy paste your assignments as they need your presence of mind and expertise to complete.
21. Whom to contact to register?
Text or Wats App the Course No and Your Email ID to 0091 9600 8000 20 or email us at email@example.com, for example, 008 SPACE firstname.lastname@example.org to 09600800020